As a business owner, there’s only so much time in the day and only so many tasks you can take on yourself. From stocking merchandise to customer service, there are constant demands on your time to keep your business growing and a focus on blogging or fresh web copy ends up being deprioritized. As your company expands, you need to hire help to keep your business profitable.
Hiring full-time staff can be overwhelming, with time-consuming formal interviews and the expense of offering benefits. Instead, consider bringing on a freelance writer to provide quality content.
- We are experts: Good freelance writers are more than writing machines. While they have a way with words, they also are experts in what works for the consumer. From SEO best practices to direct mail copy that motivates sales, freelance writers can provide valuable expertise and knowledge beyond what you may have yourself.
- We’re more efficient than you: Sure, you could come up with 900 words for an article about your industry. But how long would it take you? Stylistically, do you know what works and more importantly, what doesn’t, for web copy? While it may take you days or even a few weeks to polish an article until it’s ready to go-live, we can provide valuable content on short deadlines that are tailored for your audience.
- We’re affordable: While hiring an agency to handle your website or other materials can be a huge expense, hiring a freelancer is much more cost-efficient. Without billing hours and staff expenses, freelancers can offer rates much lower than agencies, but provide you with personal attention combined with insightful copy.
- We’re flexible: When you hire a full-time person, typically the expectation is that the arrangement will last for years. With a freelancer, you hire us for only as long as you need us. If you need just 5 blog posts and a new landing page, you can have a contract with us and copy in hand within two weeks, and then not deal with us again for months until you have another need–and when your budget allows for it.
- We’re popular: Strong freelance writers also have serious clout From being recognized in industry circles to having huge social media followings, freelancers can help extend the reach of your business to their networks.
Freelancers can be a great way to fill a gap in your business without taking on high risk or high costs. If you’re interested in hiring a freelance writer for your blog, social media accounts, web copy, or print campaigns, contact me for more information and a detailed quote.